Monday, October 09, 2006

Old Skool Mountian Biking

Back in the day (mid 90's) I started mountian biking. I went riding with these guys that were way faster than me and they'd beat my ass on every ride. I suffered so much on these bike rides, I don't know why I kept going. But I did. Fast forward a few years and out of that original crew most are still riding but now when we ride I get to inflict the pain.

On Sunday a few of us got together again and rode Mt St Helens. It was a social ride so no pain was dished out, lucky for them. We rode up into the clouds and across the lava flow, it was sureal. You could only see about 50 feet in front of you.

I brought along my custom painted Edge 305 that has been on my desk for a couple months.

Da' Ride

After rides like yesterday it makes me want to ride more in the woods. It also makes me want to build a new mountain bike....hummmm

No comments: