Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Finale

I'm done. My 2005 road season is finished. In review it wasn't too bad. I got a win, some top 5s and a shit ton of top 10s. Between WSBA and OBRA I racked up over 45 starts on the year, by far more than any other year. I met a bunch of good people and handed out 100s of Marcroft Cycles cards. I can't wait until next year. Although I still might do some cross races this season but just for fun. And by fun I mean drunk.

Speaking of next year, my wife and I will be having our worlds rocked by a new arrival. Kristin is pregnant. We were both very surprised and at the same time very excited by this news.

I guess I'll have to change my description on this blog to:
Find out what it takes to make it into the world of elite cycling, start a custom frame business, be a good dad and maintain a normal life outside of cycling

2 comments:

Brian Marcroft said...

I've made a bunch of TT bikes that roadies can ride as long as they'd like to. My record for riding a TT bike while not in competition is 3 hours. Any longer and I should be on my road bike.

Your road bike will never handle correct with clip-ons. You need a TT bike that you can leave set-up and ride when ever you get a chance.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested in a frame. brian@marcroftcycles.com

Anonymous said...

I sometimes want to be in a fast, aggressive position, but my Boyfriend does not accomodate the feeling I want, especially in the bedroom. Is there anything you can do to help me out?

Denise in Beaverton