Friday, January 16, 2009

Weak Sauce

This blog is super weak right now. In an effort to restore some content, here's a quick update on all things Marcroft

-Family: Being home with Dude and Kristin keeps me sane. Dude is starting to talk a little more everyday. You can tell he's putting together ideas and concepts in his head, he just can't quite verbalize it yet. He'll say, 'Truck, blah, blah blah? Cat! blah blah blah blah.' It's pretty cute.

-Sponsorships: As it's known by now, I'm sponsoring 2 teams this year: Team O and Willamette University. I will be racing for Team O again. I've officially come full circle and have ended up on the same squad I started with 10 years ago. Although now it's a little different in that I will have my name on the jersey and I'm on the 1,2 squad. Being a part of Team O should give the Marcroft name a little more exposure, especially in the PDX market. Plus it will be nice being on a good sized squad again.

-New branding: To go along with the new logo I'm working on getting a new website built up. It should be crisp and have a rock'n gallery.

-StarShipOne Project: The big project for the winter has been a new bike design. It's nothing too special but it's taken some work to get done. I'll post more information and some finished pictures soon.

-Training: Still fat but I'm working on it....

No comments: