Friday, September 05, 2008

Fall

So, it's September now and everyone's thoughts are turning towards the upcoming cross season. I'm no exception. As I finish up some cross frames I can't help but think about the start of the NBA season and especially the Blazers and their potential season. they're going to be soooo good. I can't wait to see Rudy play in the NBA. This kid's good. Always looking for a play and it usually above the rim.

Check out the dunk over Howard in the Gold medal game.
Rudy Fernandez Dunks on Dwight Howard

Suck it.

2 comments:

Old as dirt said...

There were 2 Marcrofts in the Ring of Fire TT, Paul Renniger did 166 miles around Mt Hood in 12 hrs.
My total for 24 hrs was 184 miles, but I slept for 12 of the 24 hrs!! Was way out in front, and just imploded (sun/dehydrated) at the end of the first night lap. Not a good way to end the season. Thanks for the support

Russell@Upper Echelon Fitness said...

Blazers. yeah!