Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Header Meaning

I was looking at my blog discription and got to wondering how I'm fairing at all the things that I set out to tackle when I started blogging.
'make it into the world of elite cycling?' Define 'make it.' I got my cat 2 upgrade but since then it's been a strugle to maintain any fitness at that level. I'm still working on that.
'start a custom frame business?' It's started, not thriving. I have built some sweet bikes but it's been a strugle to get the sales generated. It's not a big deal since I'm pretty busy with life in general. Which brings me to my final point of the blog.
'maintain a normal life outside of cycling?' I'd have to say that since dudes arrival in March life has been anything but normal....I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: