Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blog Slacker

It's been a while since I put anything up on my blog, but give me a break, I'm not a pro cyclists. I'm not required to update every other day.

Here's what's up. I finished my two frames last week. Powder coated and ready to rock. I got my road bike together with all the high zoot shit ready to race...15.7 pounds! That's steel bitch! I raced it today and it works great, very stiff. Next up is building up the TT bike and then the beta/bro-deal bikes. All the feedback I've gotten from others is positive, but you never know what they are saying after I'm not around. Let's hope it's not too bad.

Look for the website to be updated with content very soon. My goal is to have that a little more mature in the following week(s).

Racing in the northwest is in full swing. The Banana Belt World Championships have started and let's just say somethings never change. Nobody will initiate or work in a break but they'll sure as hell chase your ass down. Both races have come down to a sprint finish. Damn I wish I could sprint. On a positive note I'm climbing very well. I reached a milestone last week, 134 pounds. My wife is none too happy about it either, but I'm slowly becoming a climber. I think I'll be in good shape for the hilly stage races in the following months. I can't wait to drop a dumptruck load of pain on the refigerators in the group.

No comments: