Monday, February 13, 2006

Getting Well

Well I caught the flu last week. Sweaty, shaky, stuffy, achy flu, and it sucked. I haven't been on the bike for 6 days now and that sucks. The weather was beautiful last week but I was sick, that sucks. I seem to be getting better now.

Since my training has been in the toilet, as luck would have it, I'm super busy with Marcroft Cycles. My mill is up and running and all my fixtures are here, finally. So I've been methodacally going through all the steps to build a bike. So far so good. All the fixtures are working without any problem and I have all the tools to get the job done. I'm buildng my TT race rig first since the tubing is a little less money, then I'll build up the mack daddy road frame for next year. I think it will change some peoples idea of what a steel frame is like.

No comments: